Hours can be obtained by:
• Pleasure trail riding
• Time on non-competitive group trail rides or drives.
• Saddle time spent enjoying Morgans
1. Horses must be registered Morgans
2. Rider must be a current CMHA member
3. A $5.00 fee paid to CMHA to join the program. Hours count after fee is paid.
4. This is an honor-based system, it is up to you to record your hours
5. More than one Morgan can be ridden to obtain hours
6. Rider does not have to own the horse
a. School horses may be used, i.e: for students (as long as the horse is a Morgan)
7. Time spent showing, grooming, and on competitive rides does NOT count.
• All activities must be recorded on log sheets for hours to count
• Horses name must be recorded
• Log sheets are due November 31st 2015
• Awards are based on logged hours
• More than one log sheet may be turned in
• Time records should be kept in hour or half hour increments
• Top (2) two riders with the most hours receive champion and reserve awards at banquet
• Only riders that submit log sheets by the due date will be considered for these awards